Saturday 8 September
Matinee with Fly-past 2.30pm
Gala Evening with Fireworks Finale 7.30pm
Each performance will last approximately 2 hours
The Fort Nelson Tattoo will feature a unique mix of military and civilian bands and display teams set within the historic setting of the Fort as well as exciting firings of ‘big guns’ and a historic fly-past.
The show will include music from the British Youth Corps of Drums, HMS Sultan Volunteer Band and the Rose & Thistle Pipe Band. The tattoo will also include an English Civil War display by The Sealed Knot and a Second World War display.
We are also rolling out the ‘big guns’, including the famous Fort Nelson ‘Big Guns’ which will be fired as part of the tattoo and a fly-past of a C-47 Dakota by the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight. The C-47 Dakota was the aircraft famously used during the D-Day landings and the airborne assault on Arnhem in 1944. (fly-past features in matinee show only).
So come along and enjoy marching bands, a historic fly-past, fireworks and more than a little pomp and circumstance!
|Picnic Area Adult||£13||£15|
|Picnic Area Conc.||£11||£13|
|Picnic Area Family||£46||£54|
Concessions: Children under 16, 60+, disabled, serving members of HM Armed Forces
Family ticket: 2 adults + up to 3 concessions
Picnic area (unreserved) – please bring your own chairs. May be restricted viewing. No BBQs, glass or dogs (guide dogs welcome)
Disabled facilities will be available at the front of the unreserved seating area
Tickets are sold subject to Terms & Conditions.
Free postage and packaging
You can also download a booking form here to book by post.
- The Band of The Parachute Regiment
- Rose and Thistle Pipe Band
- HMS Sultan Volunteer Band
- British Youth Corps of Drums
- Colonel Robert Hammond’s Regiment of Foote (Sealed Knot)
- Solent Overlord Executive Military Collectors Club
- Screaming Eagles Living History Group
- C-47 Dakota (Battle of Britain Memorial Flight – Matinee PerformanceOnly)
- Firework Finale (Evening Performance Only)
The Fort Nelson Tattoo is proud to support the following charities:
- ABF The Soldiers’ Charity
- Royal Navy & Royal Marines Charity
- RAF Benevolent Fund
With kind permission of the Board of Trustees of the Armouries